Bergevin Lane Moonspell Cabernet Sauvignon
92 points ~ Washington Tasting Room Magazine
- Packages have been upgraded to 2-day transit for increased protection. This will last throughout summer.
- Typically $35/bottle from Bergevin Lane Vineyards
- Vintage 2016 from Walla Walla Valley
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NV; NY; OH; OK; OR; PA; SC; TN; TX; VA; VT; WA; WI; WY
- Sold by Bergevin Lane Vineyards, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Bergevin Lane Vineyards
Producing premium reds and whites out of Walla Walla, Bergevin Lane puts out around 6000 cases of smooth, fruit-driven, food-friendly wines annually. In addition to standard Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah, and Viognier, they’ve got a Reserve Syrah and a Bordeaux Blend named “Intuition.”
“Our goal is to design wines that are well-balanced, fruit forward and structured so that they may be cellared or enjoyed immediately.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
No preferenceNo preference