The Whitman Express The Conductor Red Blend
- Typically $25/bottle from The Whitman Express
- Really? I already used a Walt Whitman theme just last month!
- Vintage 2014 from Sonoma County
- AbV 14.8%, pH 3.84, TA 6 g/L, RS 0.556 g/L
- Sold by The Whitman Express, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About The Whitman Express
“In 1881 Madrone Vineyards owner, George Whitman granted a portion of his vineyard land to the Sonoma-Santa Rosa Railway. A historic train, “The Whitman Express”, brought passengers between San Francisco and Santa Rosa and played a pivotal role in the development of Sonoma. We pay tribute to the entrepreneurial spirit of this California wine pioneer with The Whitman Express.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
Created Mon Dec 17 2018 The question that divides a nation: is The Polar Express too far into the uncanny valley? 4
Created Sun Dec 16 2018 Ever had Olema Cab Sauv? 1
Created Sat Dec 15 2018 I'm curious about the donut chart of sales 7
Created Sat Dec 15 2018 Ever been much of a Metallica fan? 2
Created Fri Dec 14 2018 How much do awards from wine competitions pique your interest in a wine? 1