Youngberg Hill Oregon Pinot Noir
- Typically $75/bottle (750 mL) from Youngberg Hill
- Vintage 2014 from McMinnville, Willamette Valley
- 91 points from Wine Spectator
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; IA; ID; IN; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OR; PA; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Sold by Youngberg Hill, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Youngberg Hill
Founded in 1989 and one of Wine Spectator’s favorite locations, a 50-acre hilltop holds Youngberg Hill’s 30-year-old vineyard. Proud of their “green” approach to winemaking and wine-country living, their wines are a pure expression of the beautiful Oregon vineyard and its terroir.
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
Created Sat Mar 23 2019 Anybody from SoCal headed up to Turley? 3
Created Sat Mar 23 2019 Prefer wines with high acidity (approaching pH 3) or low acidity (approaching pH 4)? 4
Created Fri Mar 22 2019 Your top 3 winery visits in Sonoma 5
Created Fri Mar 22 2019 European wine region you'd like to see on Casemates? 16
Created Thu Mar 21 2019 Casemates March Madness Brackets 2019 18