The Meeker Vineyard Syrah Vertical
- Typically $40/bottle for 2012 and 2013
- Vintages 2012, 2013, 2014 from Dry Creek Valley
- AbV 14.8% for the 2013 and 2014, 14.6% for 2012
- 2013 and 2014 both received gold medals in their respective San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competitions
- Sold by The Meeker Vineyard, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About The Meeker Vineyard
Located in Geyersville, CA and founded in 1984, The Meeker Vineyard originally specialized in Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay. The winery’s tasting room is currently located inside a Geyersville Bank building that’s over a century old. In 2001, the Wall Street Journal noted it as “one of the most enjoyable wine tasting experiences in all of Napa and Sonoma Counties.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
Created Mon Jan 21 2019 We're a couple weeks into 2019. How many cases have you acquired already, from us or elsewhere? 2
Created Sat Jan 19 2019 When do I get my 6 months of VMP credit for being one of the KS backers? 2
Created Sat Jan 19 2019 Ever paired crème brûlée with wine? 0
Created Fri Jan 18 2019 What's your favorite white varietal? 4
Created Wed Jan 16 2019 Happy One-Year Anniversary, Casemates! 5