Amavi Cellars 90 Point Reds
- Typically $33/bottle for each from Amavi Cellars
- Vintage 2016 from Walla Walla Valley
- Both received 90 points from Jeb Dunnuck, to no one’s surprise given the title of the sale
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; CT; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; LA; MD; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NH; NM; NV; NY; OH; OR; PA; TN; TX; VA; WA; WI; WY
- Sold by Amavi Cellars, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Amavi Cellars
The name Amavi comes from the combination of “amor” and “vita.” Based in Walla Walla, Amavi Cellars provides a scenic view of their Pepper Bridge Vineyard and the nearby Blue Mountains. With six estate vineyards farmed sustainably, they pride themselves on their care for the land and the quality of their grapes. Love, life, and a love for life shine in Amavi Cellars’ output and is making them yet another wonderful staple of the Walla Walla wine community.