Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard Viognier
- Typically $37/bottle from Fess Parker
- Vintage 2017 from Santa Barbara County
- 91 Points from Jeb Dunnuck
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OK; OR; PA; SC; TN; TX; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Sold by Fess Parker Winery, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard
“Realizing the potential of Santa Barbara County as a premium grape-growing region, Fess and his son, Eli, originally set out in 1989 to plant a small vineyard and sell fruit to local producers. But, as Fess’ daughter, Ashley explains, ‘Fess is from Texas, so he can’t do anything small.’ The Fess Parker Winery and Vineyard now farms almost 700 acres on four vineyards throughout Santa Barbara County.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
None at all.None at all.
A little kick.A little kick.
Real hot.Real hot.
Hoo baby!Hoo baby!