Pedroncelli Mixed Reds
- Typically $19 - $20/bottle from Pedroncelli
- Vintage 2017 Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon from Dry Creek Valley
- Vintage 2018 Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Zinfandel, and Petite Sirah from Dry Creek Valley (Except the Pinot, which is from Russian River Valley)
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OR; PA; SC; SD; TN; TX; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Sold by Pedroncelli, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Pedroncelli Winery
“The year was 1927. President Calvin Coolidge captured the imagination of nobody. Babe Ruth hit home run after home run powered by little more than whiskey and sausage. And John Pedroncelli, Sr. bought a vineyard and winery in Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County. Since then, four generations of Pedroncellis have weathered Prohibition, wine booms and busts, and changing tastes. And they’re still a family-owned operation making acclaimed premium wines. Wherever you are now, Sultan of Swat and Silent Cal, this next glass is for you.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
Pinot NoirPinot Noir
Cabernet FrancCabernet Franc
Cabernet SauvignonCabernet Sauvignon
Petite SirahPetite Sirah