St. Julian Hard Cider
- Typically $5.99/bottle from St. Julian Winery
- Vintage… there isn’t a vintage this time! It’s hard apple cider.
- Pick either a 24-pack or a 48-pack!
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; DC; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NH; NM; NV; NY; OH; OR; PA; SC; TN; TX; VA; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Sold by St. Julian Winery, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About St. Julian Winery
“St. Julian Wine Co. has been owned and operated by the same family for 4 generations. Our passion for local farms, real Michigan fruit, and the production of quality wine and juice has been upheld for nearly 100 years. This long-term commitment to the quality fruit of the Lake Michigan Shore has made us the longest-operating and most-awarded winery in Michigan.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
Yes, it should apply beyond grapes.Yes, it should apply beyond grapes.
Yes, producers should have a choice.Yes, producers should have a choice.
No, vintages are part of wine’s identity.No, vintages are part of wine’s identity.
No, most ciders use fruit from different orchards and years anyway.No, most ciders use fruit from different orchards and years anyway.