Two Jakes of Diamonds Roman Reserve Cabernet Franc
- 24 HOUR SALE
- Typically $50/bottle from Two Jakes of Diamonds
- Vintage 2010 and 2012 from Lake County
- One 2010 for every three 2012
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NJ; NM; NV; NY; OH; OK; OR; PA; RI; SC; SD; TN; TX; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Sold by Diamond Ridge Vineyards, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Diamond Ridge Vineyards
There must always be a Jacob S. Stephens… or at least, that seems to be the mantra of the family behind Diamond Ridge Vineyards in Lake County. Founded by Jacob S. Stephens and his son, Jake II, they focus on top quality grapes with low yield, partially a consequence of the rough soil and elevation of their region. However, they boast that their site allows them to grow fruit comparable and sometimes superior to Napa at a fraction of the cost of land. Currently under Jake III’s supervision, the winery continues to be a success, providing wines of intense fruit, color, minerality, and energy. (And having Clark Smith for a winemaker has certainly helped.)
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?