Bergevin Lane Moonspell Cabernet Sauvignon
- Today’s offer is part of the 10 Days of Christmas and will include a secret festive gift! We promise it’s not a lump of coal. We had a lot of fun putting this together, and we think you’ll enjoy this add-in. What is the gift? Well, you’ll have to buy the wine to find out!
- Typically $30/bottle from Bergevin Lane Vineyards
- Vintage 2014 from the Walla Walla Valley
- Check out this great aerial view of their vineyards
- Available for AZ; CA; CO; CT; DC; FL; GA; IA; ID; IL; IN; KS; LA; MA; MD; ME; MI; MN; MO; MT; NC; ND; NE; NM; NV; NY; OH; OR; PA; RI; SC; TN; TX; VA; VT; WA; WI; WV; WY
- Reminder: shipped via UPS and will include gift
- Sold by Bergevin Lane Vineyards, fulfilled by Wine Country Connect
About Bergevin Lane Vineyards
Producing premium reds and whites out of Walla Walla, Bergevin Lane puts out around 6000 cases of smooth, fruit-driven, food-friendly wines annually. In addition to standard Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah, and Viognier, they’ve got a Reserve Syrah and a Bordeaux Blend named “Intuition.”
“Our goal is to design wines that are well-balanced, fruit forward and structured so that they may be cellared or enjoyed immediately.”
Who's buying this?
How are you buying your bottles?
Heck yeah.Heck yeah.
Heck no.Heck no.
…that’s a thing?…that’s a thing?